Case Standard Technologies specializes in Gentran Server for Windows and has since 2001 or Version 2.11. From simple mapping and partner setup to administrative tasks to disaster recovery planning to getting your Gentran Server up and running after a crash. Archives not running like they should? Are you running out of disk space? We are here to help and here are a few other things we do.
Technical services involve the installation and implementation of software, maps, workflows, etc.
- Software installation and configuration.
- Data mapping (any format – X12, EDIFACT, EASI, XML, ACH, etc.).
- Software upgrades.
Systems analysis involves reviewing the system to ensure it is working as efficiently as possible.
- System audit.
- Health check.
- Performance tuning.
Administration and support
Administration and support services assist with the day-to-day operations of an EDI or integration system.
- Crash and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Trading partner on-boarding and testing.
- Manage, communicate, and fix errors and exceptions.
- Liaison between business and technical resources.
- Cloud migration.
Each training engagement is different and is adjusted based on the needs of the customer. A typical training agenda would include:
- General overview
- Trading partner setup
- Document tracking
Training is available on-site or virtual and can be tailored to any size group.